Updated: November 1, 2017
1. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
This Site is a general audience website directed at adults 18 years of age and older pursuant to the definitions detailed in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and accompanying COPPA Rule. If you are aware of a child under 13 registering for the Site, please contact us immediately by clicking the “Contact” button in the menu area on the top right side of the Site.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. CATEGORIES OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. The Site offers a variety of different interaction levels for visitors and members. Should you visit, join, or purchase products or services from the Site, we will collect some or all of the following person information from you depending upon the particular action you take:
(i.) Information You Provide When Signing Up For A Section of a Site or Contacting Us:
Contact Form Email Address
(ii.) Your Participation in the Forum Area.
The Site may contain forums where individuals can ask questions, provide answers and communicate in general. The forums are a public venue. Any comment or content you upload to a forum is viewable by us and individuals using the forum. We also “collect” all data on the forum to the extent we host and save the data as part of our overall Site backup procedures.
2. MODIFICATION OR REMOVAL PROCESS. If you wish to remove or modify any of your personally identifiable information, login to the Site and go to “My Account” where you will find your profile and can take desired action or contact us by clicking the “Message Us” button in the menu area on the right side of the Site.
4. EFFECTIVE DATE. The effective date of this Policy shall be.
5. “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS. We honor “do not track” signals from browsers.
6. THIRD PARTY CUMULATIVE TRACKING. Certain online entities can attempt to track you across a variety of websites to build a profile of your conduct for marketing purposes. The Site currently incorporates certain Google programs to help us evaluate the performance of the Site. Google and other sites are known to track individuals across multiple websites for data collection purposes. You can use programs such as Privacy Badger to help control the collection of information about you online.
7. MINOR ERASER RIGHT. This Site is restricted to users 18 or older. Nonetheless, you may contact us if you are a minor to request the removal of content you’ve posted to the Site using the “Message Us” function on the Site. Please note the removal of the content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information from appearing elsewhere on the Internet.
2.2. WHAT AUTOMATIC INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
1. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
2. COOKIES. From time to time, we may use cookie applications that allow us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to the Site. Cookies help us learn which areas of the Site are useful and which areas need improvement through programs including, but not limited to, Google Analytics. You can choose to disable cookies through your browser or independent programs available online.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DO WE DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION. We disclose your personal information to vendors that assist us in running this Site. We do not share your personal information with third party advertisers. Should we sell all or part of our company or Site to a third party, your personal information will be an asset in that sale and transferred to the third party.
2. BILLING INFORMATION. You may purchase a Membership to the Site. When you do so, we share your billing information with billing companies that processes your payment. The company follows reasonable security practices and will not distribute your information or use it for advertising purposes.
3. DMCA CLAIM PRIVACY. This Site contains digital neighborhoods, such as a forum, where you may post content. Should we receive a claim of copyright infringement, we will comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as noted in our DMCA Policy. As part of that process, we may choose or be ordered by a court to disclose any and all information we have for both you and the complaining party, including personal information and the actual claims made.
4. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymously collected data in the following manner.
(i.) Site Improvements. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we might use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer MAGGIESTILWELL.DESIGN, or to display content according to your preferences.
(ii.) Sponsors and Advertisers. We may accept sponsorship and advertisements on the Site from time-to-time. Should this occur, you should assume said sponsors and advertisers will be given access to the aggregate traffic data so they may evaluate the marketing opportunity and performance of their marketing pieces. Your personally identifiable information will not be revealed to these third parties by us.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information about you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(1) Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served upon the Site or us.
(2) Protect or defend our rights or the users of the Site.
(3) Act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
7. SALE OF INFORMATION. Should we decide to sell all or part of the Site or our business at some point in the future, your personal information will be included as an asset in the transfer.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION. You may access your information in the profile section of your account once you join as a member. Please note that once you post a comment, video or other content in a public area of the Site where it may be viewed by others, the information will remain in the public domain even if you or we delete it as sites such as Google may archive copies of it. If you do not want something seen on the web, do not upload it!
4.1 SECURITY MEASURES. The Site has reasonable security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information we obtain from you, but we make no warranty or guarantee about our ability to prevent any such loss to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
4.2. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your username or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that user name or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND SITE MAGGIESTILWELL.DESIGN CONTROL
5.1. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. From time-to-time, the Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit those websites, it is important to understand our privacy practices do not extend to those websites. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their practices.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. MESSAGE US. If you have any questions about this Policy, please message us by clicking the “Contact” button in the menu area on the top right of the Site.